21 January 2007

Mad River Road


This is one great book!


I haven't read any like this in a while.
I hope the author (Joy Fielding) is ok with me putting it up here. I'm she will let me know if it's not and I will take it down. It's not like she's going to trip over my blog anyway.

It takes three women and their lives and intertwines them until you get to the surprise ending. It is almost as if you know these women, maybe 'been there and done almost that' even though it's fiction.

If you are looking for a deep novel, it's not that. I like my books for entertainment purposes mostly. Once in a blue moon I will grab one that is non-fiction just to change the route I'm taking. JFK struck my fancy one time and I read two rather large books on him. I can say, I was not impressed with his life. Well, that is neither here nor there.

On to bigger and better things!

I got the house almost cleaned! I'm so excited! Why I don't know. Generally the house doesn't bug me too much as long as it isn't overly cluttered. I guess after feeling bad for so long, it feels good to get something accomplished and still have that 'feel good' to it.

Yes, babbling like a baboon again, aren't I?

LOL

I think I might run off and make a tote bag for my daughter's friend. She came in with her stuff in a plastic grocery bag and the handle broke. I don't know if she'll like it but if she doesn't, she's welcome to throw it away when she gets home.

Have a good evening!

...
 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates